If you cant see it, you can’t hit it.
One of the most requested upgrades for a Glock is replacement sights. At ZEV we strive to create the best quality sights for most Glock models. The ZEV front sight is slimmer than a standard factory sight. The sight takes less time to install than it does to remove the factory front sight.
The front sight is held in place with a standard 1/4″ head machine screw like most Glock front sights, this allows the use of the same factory Glock tool for removal of the existing front. Installation of the ZEV front takes 10-15 minutes.
- A clean serrated post for a glare free sight picture .
- Improved accuracy due to ease of target transition and acquisition.
- Notch width of .140 & Notch Dept of .145 will allow you enough room to keep your eyes on target during transitions.
- CNC-machined stainless steel construction.
- Black DLC coated for hardness and resistance to wear.